woensdag 7 maart 2012

"Sometimes I Wait"

                              I

                   Sometimes
Sometimes I wish I could atone for sins of the past,
sometimes I don’t want my memories to last,
sometimes all I want is to forget.

Sometimes I wish my choices to be changed,
sometimes I don’t want to be deranged, 
sometimes all I want to be, is happy.

Sometimes I wish my life to be less messed,
sometimes I don’t want to be depressed,
sometimes all I do is wait and hope.

Hoping that all will be well.
Waiting because the time will tell.

                          II

                      I wait,

Waiting for a sense of time
Waiting for the bell to chime

Waiting for my sense to return
Waiting for the sun to burn

Hoping for my soul to heal
Hoping for my purpose to reveal

Hoping that all will be well
Waiting because the time will tell


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten