Drawn back
to the window I carefully looked outside again hoping that he was gone, and he
was. I sighed deeply relieved that he was gone when all of a sudden I heard a
hard knock on my door. Could it be him? No he certainly must have been an
illusion. Then who else could it be at this time of night?
donderdag 8 maart 2012
One
It was a
cold and rainy night in November. I woke up with the strange feeling that I was
being watched. To soothe my mind I looked out of my window, providing a view over my
neighborhood. Gazing through my window I suddenly saw a man appearing out of
the shadows in the alleyway under my windowpane. He was staring at me, and I
stared back at him. There was something odd about him. Then I suddenly realized
what it was, I was staring into glowing red eyes. Directly backing off the window I
reconsidered if what I had seen could have been real. “No this can’t be real,” I
said to myself. "It must have been an illusion.”
Labels:
Everything,
Shared Story #1
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten